Aluminum Handrail Grab Handle
You can use the aluminum boarding handrail grab handle on your dock near your boat for an extra hand getting on or off your watercraft. The extruded aluminum serrated tubing makes a nice inner surface for gripping. The 1/2" thick mounting flanges will make a very strong & sturdy connection. All fasteners are included and are easy to bolt to your boat dock. We recommend that you pre-drill your decking with a 3/8" drill bit before inserting the included lag bolts.
Height: 36" Width: 15.75" Base Diameter: 6" Weight: Actual handle weight by itself is 6 lbs. Shipping weight is different.
- Easily bolts to dock
- Reflective tape for safety
- Heavy-duty aluminum
- Serrated inner surface for better grip
- 1-3/4" diameter tube
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Mounting hardware included
- Hardware included is 8 ZINC 1/2" x 2-1/2" lag bolts and washers
- 6005T-5 Aluminum
- Base circle diameter is 6"
- Hole diameter is 5/8" on a 4-3/4" bolt circle
|Dimensions||36 x 16 x 6 in|
FREQUENTLY PURCHASED TOGETHER
More from the Accessories Category
Shop > Accessories
Merco Boat Docks
Solar Powered Marine Navigation Light | 2 Mile Range