Aluminum Handrail Grab Handle
- Additional information
Use this aluminum boarding handrail grab handle on your dock near your boat where there is a need for an extra hand getting on or off your watercraft. The extruded aluminum serrated tubing makes a nice inner surface for gripping. The 1/2″ thick mounting flanges make a very strong stiff connection and all fasteners are included to easily lag bolt down to your dock structure. We recommend you pre-drill your decking with a 3/8″ drill bit before inserting the included lag bolts.
Height: 36″ Width: 15.75″ Base Diameter: 6″ Weight: Actual handle weight by itself is 6 lbs. Shipping weight is different.
- Easily bolts to dock
- Reflective tape for safety
- Heavy-duty aluminum
- Serrated inner surface for better grip
- 1-3/4″ diameter tube
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Mounting hardware included
- Hardware included is 8 ZINC 1/2″ x 2-1/2″ lag bolts and washers
- 6005T-5 Aluminum
- Base circle diameter is 6″
- Hole diameter is 5/8″ on a 4-3/4″ bolt circle
|Dimensions||36 × 15.75 × 6 in|